Sunday, July 31, 2005

Lies typify Bush remarks

I'm wondering if anyone else feels the way I do. Every George speaks publicly, I feel he is talking down to the American people. His tone of voice and superior attitude sound like he thinks he is talking to a bunch of half-wits who just don't "get it."

I've got news for him. Mr. Bush, I have my own brain; I do my own thinking and draw my own conclusions. One of those being every time you step to the podium I know you are going to lie. How do I know? Easy. If your lips are moving, you're lying.

Your spinners are spinning so fast that they couldn't recognize a truth if it knocked them flat. Truth is not a world in their vocabulary. The American people should be afraid, very afraid.
Gerry Bippes
Farmington, WA
The Spokesman Review

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home